I loved this look for Julianne Hough. It’s very country chic with her hair pulled back. I also loved this color on her with the Grecian ruching. It’s a very powerful, and yet whimsical look for her. I also loved the simple earrings she showed off by Suzanne Kalan. Her looks are always so polished, especially on the red carpet.
Her earrings by Suzanne Kalan are 18K White Gold White Diamond Studs. You can get them at www.suzannekalan.com.
I haven’t blogged about the rest of this season of The Bachelor because I was very busy with school, but I decided to do a recap of all my thoughts. The last episode I recapped was when Leah and Lauren H. went home so I have a lot of thoughts mainly on the Women Tell All and the finale episode.
- Women Tell All: Jubilee really shined here. She’s well-spoken, beautiful and unique. I couldn’t believe Amber and Jami’s attack on her. It was unnecessary drama. I really wish Jubilee was the next bachelorette, but I think she’s too polarizing as a character this season. I personally loved her. She’d be great for paradise. Amanda was really classy too. She didn’t talk much, but she was really great about calling out Olivia and then forgiving her. OK- I actually really liked Olivia in this episode. People can say what they want about her self-awareness. She really stood up for herself and I’m glad that she brought up the bullying she got this season because she didn’t deserve that. After the Women Tell All, here are some people who I think will be asked to be on paradise: Jubilee, Jami, Leah, Olivia(if she would do it), Amanda(again, not sure if she would do it), Caila, Tiara(she’s awesome btw)and the twins.
- The Finale: The producers very clearly set up the audience to think Ben picks Jojo. I had a feeling he’d still pick Lauren because it was so clear all season. I couldn’t believe the bathroom scene with Ben. I’m not sure why he said all those reassurances to her when he was going to break up with her the next day. The finale was very emotional. It was a different kind of drama, where the feelings are just so intense. Ben telling both girls he loved them really vamped up the drama.
- The Dresses and Proposal: I personally liked Lauren’s dress more. The color really popped and I love how simple it was. Jojo’s was gorgeous as well, but I would’ve liked it in a different color. Also, Cary Fetman put up their backup dresses on Instagram. I think Lauren made the right choice. I like Jojo’s backup more but in hindsight, I’m not sure if she would’ve wanted to wear it for a breakup.
- The Bachelorette: I’m so happy they switched from Caila to Jojo( at least, that was the rumors online). I think Jojo got a lot of social media love. I like Caila and she’s sweet, but I don’t know if she’s dynamic enough to carry a whole show. Jojo is so eloquent and she’s funny enough to be relatable to women.
During the final rose ceremony, Lauren and Jojo both wore Suzanne Kalan earrings. Lauren also wore Suzanne Kalan during the after the final rose special. Here’s a link to their website: www.suzannekalan.com
- Lauren and Ben: Lauren and Ben make a great couple. I think they’re a great match and that they’ll survive. I also think they’re not the Hollywood type of couple that wants to become famous so that works in their favor. Good luck to them!
I’ve been loving Priyanka Chopra’s red carpet looks this year, and she continues to look stunning in this blue Vionnet gown and Christian Louboutin shoes. Priyanka Chopra is also wearing Suzanne Kalan’s 18K Champagne Baguette Diamond Cuffs at the Elle Women in TV event. I love everything about this look. The dress is fun, flirty and her waves complete the look.
Here is a link to the cuffs by Suzanne Kalan : http://suzannekalan.com/