The Bachelor is back, and I’m late with my review already! Here are my top 5 after episode 1, along with some other random thoughts.
Rachel: Rachel reminds me so much of Andi, and Nick has always liked strong independent women, so it’s no surprise he liked Rachel because she gives off a very put together and confident attitude in the limited time she has with Nick. They had a very easygoing conversation, and her red dress didn’t get in the way of the first impression rose.
Vanessa: I really like Vanessa already. I feel like I’d be friends with her in real life. She just seems very genuine and her and Nick had a nice connection. Nick also said “She’s a keeper,” which is way more of a compliment in all honesty than saying she’s pretty or cute.
Danielle L: Danielle is someone who I’ll put as my dark horse. She’s beautiful and came off really well in the first episode.
Corinne: Corinne said about thirty things that made me cringe in the first episode. She seems like such a great villain. Olivia was always somewhat likable in Ben’s season, so it’s always nice to have a villain that just makes the show more entertaining. She’s aggressive and I’m 100 percent positive that Nick will consider the fact that he was painted a villain in his season if the other women say she’s no good.
Sarah: Sarah was the girl that ran up in sneakers as the “runner up” and although most of the intro corniness makes me want to barf, I thought it was pretty cute. She also wore that really pretty lavender gown.
- I don’t know what’s worse, that the shark wore her costume all night or that she’s 23 years old going on the show.
- Haley might be better off with Daniel/
- The girls needed to chill with the red dresses. It’s the Bachelor, not prom.
- OK, regarding the Liz thing. It seemed super awkward. When she explained herself, it really didn’t make sense when they were talking, but maybe that was just nerves. The whole exchange between them seemed a bit forced. I will defend her for a second though because I could completely understand the idea that she thought it would be exciting to see him again. Poor girl is getting beat up on Twitter, but I get where she’s coming from.
- How the heck did Olivia not make it? She came in with the fur coat and was so charming.
- Jimmy Kimmel had both Andi, Kaitlyn and Nick on the show, and man was it awkward!
- It looks like a drama packed season, and I’m stoked.
- I’m curious to know what others think of the whole Liz thing so comment below!