Here’s my PLL review: https://mytrendingstories.com/article/pretty-little-liars-season-7-episode-10-review-the-darkest-knight/ I didn’t love the episode, and you can clearly see that if you read my review, but I loved the fashion from the episode. Aria’s romper was to die for.
Alexis ‘Alexandria Romper’ – $173.00
How amazing was this romper? Aria looks so pretty in this lace romper, and I love the circular little fringe in the sleeves. This was honestly my favorite piece of the season.
Maje ‘Mauritani Striped Sweater’ – $275.00
This really pretty striped sweater looks so comfy. I also love that Aria kind of tucked them into her light wash jeans.
Victoria’s Secret ‘The Mayfair Boxer Pajama’ – $45.00
I loved this Victoria Secret pajama set. The fact that there’s metallic pineapples makes this set that much more glamorous.
Alice + Olivia ’Bow Embroidered Sweater’ – no longer available
Mona has such a girly professional style in season 7, and I liked the playfulness of this sweater.
AllSaints ‘Ria Cropped Sweater’ – $97.00
This cropped sweater is edgy and sleek, and I love how it’s paired so simply with a gold necklace.
AllSaints ‘Lanta Sweater’ – $215.00
Spencer wore this cream sweater with modern sheer paneling. It’s super cute for the fall and wintertime, and the sheer paneling makes it elevated from your standard sweater.
Here’s my review for this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars: https://mytrendingstories.com/article/pretty-little-liars-season-7-episode-4-review-hit-and-run-run-run/
Check out the fashion below, and check out PLL Closet on Tumblr.
Saint Laurent ‘Leopard Print Blouse’ – no longer available (altered)
I really liked the cut of this top. I love how it’s loosely tucked into her skirt. It makes for a edgy look for Hanna, which is a nice change from her feminine style.
Isabel Marant ‘Silway Blouse’ – $220.00
Aria continues to wear more subtle looks and I like this blouse on her. She paired it with a colored striped skirt, making for a quirky look.
Diane Von Furstenberg ‘Mariah Blouse’ in Daisy Buds – $145.60
Mona’s style has definitely transformed from flirty to more conservative over the years, but I like that she’s mixed a combination of the two with this sheer blouse. She always manages to look so put together too.
Usually, I just give some updates on the PLL fashion, but the season premiere had a lot going on, and I wanted to give my thoughts. I want to know what other people thought about the premiere episode.
First, here were my favorite outfits, which I was able to find thanks to WornOnTV.com.
I really like this leather jacket on Aria. I love how understated her style has gotten. Her clothes are much more wearable this season. I also love the ‘Safa’ Metallic Tee she has underneath it. It’s a fun play on textures.
Emily’s jean jacket is in a nice summery wash. I love how it’s frayed on the ends, and I like the simple ‘Athena’ Jumpsuit by Velvet Heart. Emily’s been wearing a lot of jumpsuits and maxi dresses since the time jump, and I’m loving her style.
Mona’s style has also changed a lot. Her once fun and colorful wardrobe from Season 2 changed to conservative when she got out of Radley, and then edgier after she escaped A’s dollhouse. Season 6 proved her style to be more business chic now that she’s into politics. I love her Tory Burch outfit, and the once dated tie neck blouse somehow looks modern.
Check out this website if you want to see more TV fashion. They have shows like New Girl, Modern Family and the Mindy Project.
Thoughts on the episode:
- -The episode was good, but it wasn’t great for a premiere episode. I mean, I wanted at least one reveal, and we didn’t get that.
- I couldn’t get over how nonchalant they were( with the exception of Caleb) about the time restraint. Like why is Emily eating lemon bars when she only has 38 minutes to save her friend?
- Speaking of Caleb, how rude was he when he hung up on Spencer?
- Mona and Caleb’s banter was on point. Mona is quickly becoming my favorite character.
- Alison 100% did not kill Charlotte.
- Emily was bothering me so much in this episode. I’m all for Emily and Alison getting together, but Emily needs to stop being so weak when it comes to Alison.
- So if someone is British, can we agree they automatically have some sort of tie to Wren? Is Dr. Collins related to Wren?
- Hanna doesn’t know about Mary Drake, so her reaction to her was hilarious.
- My questions after the episode: Who killed Charlotte? Who do the liars kill? Why the heck did Spencer show up in Hanna’s “dream”? It clearly has some meaning.
If you have any cool theories, leave them below in the comments!