Here’s one of my favorite pieces for spring. It’s a distressed jean jacket from Forever 21, and I wore it a lot last spring and summer. I like it even more now that it’s a been worn in. Hopefully you like this quick post! Comment below and tell me what trends you foresee for spring!
My friend took this photo when we went to Vermont over the weekend, and I thought this was perfect for Valentine’s Day. If you have a valentine, spend it by spreading love. And if you don’t, spread love to your friends, your family and most importantly, yourself.
Here’s my thoughts on episode 3 of The Bachelor, along with my top 5 based on the episode. Also, find out which former bachelor is dating a celebrity below. It was surprising to me for sure!
Bekah: Bekah has such memorable moments with Arie, and she really brings out his personality. I absolutely love when she called him out on being afraid of women who are much more independent. It makes a lot of sense in all honesty, and she managed to come off more cheeky than confrontational, which was great on her part. She’s way too good for this show.
Becca K.: Becca and Arie come off as the most boyfriend/girlfriend in this episode when they had their one on one time. I love the little moment when she called him a dork too.
Chelsea: I don’t mind Chelsea as much as others do. I really think Arie likes Chelsea a lot. I mean you can easily tell who he’s into and she’s one of the few he really likes.
Tia: Honestly, she reminds me so much of Raven, and I want to be friends with her. Tia comes off so well throughout the episode, whether she’s narrating or spending her time with Arie. I think she’s awesome.
Lauren B.: I could see Lauren being a dark horse after this episode. Not much to say so far, but I feel like Arie’s into her based on body language.
- Bibiana, Annaliese and Lauren S. went home. I really liked all three of these girls, so it was disappointing to see them all go.
- I’m enjoying this season, but mostly because of the women bringing the drama. I don’t think Arie is really good at making the girls feel comfortable. Poor Analiese turned into a mess, but it was sort of justified considering how cringe worthy and cold Arie was toward her.
- The Napa Valley date and Rachel Zoe date were both dream dates. The group dates on the other hand are total nightmares. I would not want to be on the wrestling or the derby date, and the dog show just seemed pointless.
- I loved seeing Kenny back on the show! Speaking of the Bachelor franchise, how crazy do the winter games look? I’m pumped to see all my favorites back.
- Nick Viall is dating January Jones? WHAT! I mean good for Nick if he is. It’s just surprising to hear. I know she expressed how much she loved the show on a talk show before, but wow!
- OK, the last piece of news that I have is that there are rumors that the Bachelor producers want to do a trio wedding of Rachel and Bryan, Jojo and Jordan and Shawn and Kaitlyn. First off, I’m obsessed with Kaitlyn and Shawn, so I’d be most pumped to see them wed, but also secondly, how awesome is the Bachelorette track record? Three in a row that seem to be heading to success stories. Good for them!