I’ve been in London for the past week so here is my recap for the past three episodes.
Derrick: Derrick was the first one on one of the season, and he had a great showing. I liked that he made an effort to be decisive with each choice he was given. I had no idea there was even a Derrick after the first episode but he made a great first impression.
James Taylor: James is awesome. I love how genuine and sweet he is with Jojo. I loved how outgoing and grateful he seemed during their entire date. The more he is shown the more I like him. That being said, I don’t think Jojo is going to end up with him. I would love it if she did pick him, but I don’t see that happening.
Luke: Luke is someone Jojo really likes just based on body language for the first couple of episodes. When they finally sat down for their date, Luke was so open and honest with Jojo. I really like them together, and see him going very far.
Chase: Chase is also another stand up guy. I loved the mini snow date at the cocktail party and when they went on their date, I really warmed up to him.
- Jordan– OK, it’s so obvious Jojo loves this guy. She’s already pressuring him for all this validation. She needs it from him because she just loves him. Kaitlyn did it with Shawn and Andi did it with Josh. Now Jojo is doing it.
- James T.
- Robby– Robby is someone I didn’t really think about until last night’s episode where Jojo said she felt comfortable with him even though she didn’t really know him.
Chad gets his own little section on my blog because he was just that much of a character. In episode 2, I actually didn’t mind him. He was pretty hilarious with the West Side Story comment and his commentary during the rose ceremony is gold.
He was also kind of right about saying he’s not going to say he’s falling for Jojo, when he doesn’t even know her. Did he go about it in the right way? Not really, but from Jojo’s perspective, she sees this guy is is being polarizing with how honest he is and she is intrigued by it. Additionally, when he does say he had feelings for Jojo, it’s more believable.
Now in episode 3 and 4, I can’t defend him…at all. The violent threats were absolutely ridiculous. In what world is violent threats going to look good on television? His self-awareness flew out the window when he grabbed Evan’s shirt. Now I do think the constant pestering from Alex and Evan was a bit too much, but to say he’s going to beat up people is absurd. Now we wait for the epic conclusion of the Chad Saga.
- Chad’s eating habits at the cocktail party is literally me at any function.
- The Jojo song had me dying. The bromance is real in the house.
- That being said, who’s going to be the next villain? The house really bonded with their anti-Chad pact, but he’s gone now.
- Chad explaining his protein shake analogy was really great.
- I’m going to miss Chad. 😦
- Wells was adorable. I think he’s a lock for Bachelor in Paradise. James too.
- I think if Chase doesn’t win, he’d be a solid Bachelor.
- Jojo is killing it when it comes to the fashion on the show.