1) Shawn-Shawn is the one to beat at this point. Kaitlyn and Shawn have great chemistry, and we finally got to see why they both gush about each other episode after episode. All season, they’ve had this “love at first sight” storyline, and after their one on one date, I am convinced that they have the strongest connection. He’s been the quiet one for a while, but tonight was his breakthrough. I mean, he said he was falling in love with her! And she said she was too!!! It was like they couldn’t help themselves.
2) Nick V.- Nick did a good job in this episode. He said all the right things when he was being interrogated by Tanner. The guys couldn’t really fault him, except for Josh. Kaitlyn and Nick also have good chemistry, and Kaitlyn is always apologizing on his behalf. Kaitlyn really really likes Nick, but does anyone else think it’s just lust?
3) Jared- Jared always manages to squeeze in some screen time with sweet moments. He’s really grown on me, and he is so genuine. I love how reassuring he is to Kaitlyn. He has surprised me so much this season. If he doesn’t get picked he’d fit the “Marcus” role on Bachelor in Paradise.
4) Ben H.- Ben is a fan favorite, and it is clear why after his two step date. He is genuine, funny and sweet. He could make it pretty far, but if he gets cut at 3 or 4, then he’d be good for The Bachelor. I would love for Kaitlyn to end up with Ben, but we need to see them progress more as a couple in the next few episodes. Also, how cute was it when he said how hard the dance was?
5) Joe- Joe has no shot at winning, but I still always love watching him. At this point, I feel like the four men above are the only ones with real shots. But still, Joe is so charming and funny every episode. I was dying during the Aladdin date last week, and loved his serenade to Kaitlyn.
Fashion: I loved the country themed fashion Kaitlyn wore. The denim shirt dress was super cute with ankle boots. I love how she always manages to put her edgy, laidback style into her outfits. I LOVED the fringe skirt Kaitlyn wore later in the date. It was so gorgeous!
– Josh had a really bad night. He looked terrible in front of Kaitlyn and the guys, and got the worst haircut. Kaitlyn’s reaction was really funny when she messed up though.
– Ian’s speech to Kaitlyn sounded so rehearsed. I bet he practiced in the mirror.
– I wish Amy could come back to tell Ian that he’s not as great as he thinks he is
– I love Tanner, Ben Z. and Cupcake…but they have no shot with Kaitlyn.
– Whitney, Kaitlyn, and Becca all hung out for Kaitlyn’s birthday. I wonder how Farmer Chris feels.
– I saw Cupcake and Shawn hanging out on Instagram. I always love seeing who’s friends after the show.
– In case you haven’t heard, Kaitlyn accidentally sent a snapchat on Friday of her final pick. I didn’t click on the link so I’m still spoiler free. But if you want to see the picture or video (I’m not sure what she sent), I’m sure you can simply google it.
The weather is finally warming up, and it feels good to start wearing shorts.
Kimonos are really in style right now, and I have been loving them. I really wanted a printed one, and thought this was one super pretty especially with the fringe on the bottom. I’m currently into fringe too, so this was was perfect for me.
Floral Printed Kimono from Pac Sun: $32.99 ( Part of a buy one get three free deal)
High Waisted Black Shorts from Marshall’s: $14.99
White Tank from Forever 21: $3.99
Flats by American Eagle: These are really old, and I can’t remember the price.
Hope you liked this post! Follow me or comment below.
I love finding fashion websites to browse for clothing. The Lookbook Store is amazing with different deals and sales going on right now. I’ll leave the link below for their sale items. For today, I wanted to share some of their selection of shorts because I thought they were whimsical and fun, which is perfect for the summer. This season is all about lace, crocheted patterns, fringe, and prints. Check out the ones below. Below each picture, I left the link to each pair of shorts. I highly recommend using this website. It’s great for ideas, shopping and all things fashion.
At PacSun, there is currently a buy 1, get 3 free sale going on. The priciest item out of my four items below was the dress which was $34.95, so I bought the dress and got the two tops and kimono for free! I thought it was a pretty great deal, especially with the spring selection they had on the racks. I’m not positive if the sale in possible to do online, but it’s going on now in stores.
On my Spring Wish List Post earlier, I said I wanted a kimono and off the shoulder tops, and I got both here at PacSun. If you liked this post, don’t forget to comment and follow my blog! Have a great day everyone!
Wedged Boot from Cotton On: $15.00
Aerosoles Black Extendable Calf Boots from Burlington Coat Factory: $30.00
Lace up Bamboo Boots from Joyce Leslie: $10.00
Black YMI Jeans from Burlington Coat Factory: $11.99
Hope you liked this post! Check out PacSun online and in stores.
So I’ve decided to make a spring wishlist even though winter seems to linger (especially in Plattsburgh). I found a lot of inspiration on Pinterest, so I decided to share the trends that I think will be popular this season. Also, I left the link of each piece if you want to take a closer look! Hope you like this post and follow me or comment below!