Today, Wear Lively is launching the All-Day No-Wire Push-Up bra. There’s three things that annoy me about bras: the discomfort, the wire poking at me and the unnecessary amount of padding. This bra works because it solves all those problems. It’s super soft, has no wire and had the perfect amount of padding so it looks natural.
Check out this company! The bra is definitely worth checking out. They also have a ton of other awesome products, including swimwear, bralettes and panties.
I recently became an ambassador for Wear Lively! They are a clothing brand company inspiring women to live both passionately and confidently. They were nice enough to send me these stickers, which I’m probably going to stick onto my laptop.
I love anything that sets out to empower women, which is why I decided to check out the brand in the first place. These stickers and sayings might seem cheesy, but I love the idea of bringing women together whether it’s through a slogan or a bathing suit. Their bralettes are also really comfortable and perfect for off the shoulder tops and sweaters.
Check out the website and Instagram for their awesome selection of bras, bathing suits and panties: https://www.wearlively.com Also if you have tried any of their clothing, what did you buy and think?
- Lightroom: If Instagram isn’t cutting it with the filters, people should download the Lightroom app because it’s free if you have an iphone. You can change a photo drastically with changes in lighting, radiance and tinting. Additionally, you can edit photos professionally on your phone if you need to blog or edit quickly on the go.
- Hootsuite: I run a few accounts on Instagram for my major. If you have to manage social media for a business like I have to, this app allows you to schedule all your posts. Rather than having to remember throughout the week, you can load your posts up on a Sunday night once, and the posts will update automatically.
- Canva: Canva is perfect for making aesthetically pleasing promotional posters and graphics. Some designs are $1.99, but there are a ton that you can use for free. For a social media savvy app, it’s much easier and quicker than InDesign and Photoshop.
- TapeACall: As a journalist, I need to transcribe phone calls sometimes. TapeACall is perfect for recording your phone calls effortlessly. It does cost money to record your calls freely, but it’s so worth it if you’re constantly doing interviews. Definitely remind your sources they’re being recorded beforehand as well.
- WordPress: This might seem like an obvious one, but posting on the WordPress app is so much more convenient if you need to do a quick post. This is one of the best mobile apps I’ve seen that is just as good as the computerized website.
ALSO, I recently got an article written about me, and I linked it below. I’ve been the editor in chief for Cardinal Points, a staff writer for DoNorth magazine, an editorial assistant for Saranac Review, and a social media manager for the literary magazine ZPlatt. I also used to co-host a radio show and have been a teaching assistant for three different classes.
Here’s the link to check it out: http://cardinalpointsonline.com/singh-builds-confidence-through-leadership/
I haven’t had time to blog lately, but here is a short, sweet quote that I liked on Pinterest. Thought I’d share it.
Today’s theme is all about being yourself. Don’t let other people make you feel like you can’t be your true self. Here’s 10 quotes to make you feel good about being your unique self. Hope you like this post!