Peter: Peter was the first out of the limo, and I love him with Rachel. They had a very easygoing laidback date, which allowed them to connect well. It also helped to have her dog come to the date. I can tell that Rachel is really into Peter because she seemed to get all giddy when she learned what they had in common. I really like these two together, but I hope they can keep the momentum since he was the very first date.
Dean: Dean had a rough start, but he’s recovered well. I love how shy and grounded he seems when he talks to Rachel, and it was adorable how nervous he was to kiss her. He’s a bit young, but I think he’s going far.
Bryan: Bryan made Rachel feel better by giving her a massage. I liked that he said he was going to be her own stress relief. It was a great move. Rachel reassuring him shows he’s probably going far.
Eric: Eric is still the dark horse in my mind. His presence was known in this episode, although he did dance for like five minutes on the court and then completely missed.
Josiah: Now that Dimario is gone, Josiah is the confident one. He said he’s very protective over Rachel, and she’s eating it up. Josiah is a question mark for me because I’m not sure how far he’ll go but Rachel took a liking to him in this episode.
- Another big reason I love the conversation between Rachel and Peter is because they’re normalizing the idea of seeing a therapist. It’s OK to see someone, and it shouldn’t be something anyone should feel ashamed of.
- I cannot believe Mila and Ashton came on the show. They’re way too famous and awesome to be on this reality show, but they were great. I love when Mila fell to the ground laughing during their game, and when Ashton was so confused by Lucas. They were so funny and made the date way more memorable.
- I really wanted Rachel to send the first batch of guys home on the group date. That would’ve made her the ultimate queen, but Dean saved the first group date.
- Rachel was rocking her purple dresses in this episode.
- Adam was so funny bringing in a dollhouse in this episode. Did anyone else catch that?
- The Dimario confrontation was so funny. He actually pretended he didn’t know her. He looked so bad. He should’ve just owned up to the situation instead of just making it worse by lying.