Riley has been wearing a lot of romantic reds this season. She wore this ruffled blouse, which she wore in a preppy way with a cargo capri and converse. In her fantasy, she wore a really pretty red dress with a floral print. The headband added a ethereal feel to her usual preppy outfits.
What I couldn’t find was Maya’s top. I loved her little flannel top with the french braids. Her pants are from Forever 21, but they’re all sold out.
I was very busy in college with classes and finals, so I barely had time to share my outfits from school. Here is a compilation of some of my favorite looks from the school year that I managed to find on my phone.
Tonight’s episode was probably my least favorite episode. I mean we only got two dates. Bring back the rose ceremonies at the end!!! I’m tired of getting these pointless cliffhangers. Did anyone think Ian was actually going to stay after his insulting speech? Anyway here are my thoughts on my top 5 from tonight, along with some fashion and other thoughts.
1) Shawn- I can’t believe the show edited in the part where Shawn said he spent 6-7 hours with Kaitlyn just talking on her bed. And he said that Kaitlyn told him he was the one. We never got to see any of this. Still, we could have seen them just hang out after a long day. Last season, we saw Chris and Britt just hang out in his hotel room after their date. Anyway, Shawn flipped out this episode. He’s clearly protective over Kaitlyn when it comes to Nick, but him flipping out over Jared is a little excessive. He needs to relax and be confident with what they have.
2) Nick- Everyone is buzzing about Kaitlyn sleeping with Nick. She’s getting so much hate on social media and it really isn’t fair. Yes, it wasn’t fair to the other guys. However, the amount of judgement she gets from strangers on twitter is ridiculous. I don’t remember Ben or Bob ever getting this kind of backlash. Kaitlyn isn’t the most conservative, poised bachelorette we’ve ever had, but she’s funny, tough, and down to earth.
3) Jared- Jared is so sweet and insightful. The reason he got the rose was because of how observant he was with Kaitlyn. The fact that he picked upon her old man laugh, and mirrored her mannerisms was impressive. It shows how much he cares for her that he finds these quirks and isn’t afraid to poke some fun at Kaitlyn.
4) Ben H.- He didn’t get any screen time this week, but he had such a great date with Kaitlyn last episode. He’s still a contender.
5) Ben Z.- I’m not sure if Kaitlyn really likes Ben Z., but he’s definitely a fan favorite.
Fashion: I loved the little black dress she wore in the casket. The black laced sleeves were really pretty. I really liked the outfit she wore during the cocktail party after. She wore leather pants which were super edgy. She also wore this white sleeveless blouse, which I am obsessed with. It was a high collared tank, but it looked as though there was another sheer blouse underneath it. I also liked that it was more Kaitlyn’s style when she added two long necklaces.
– Ian and Kelsey should date. They both think they’re better than the show. They both take themselves way too seriously. It’s a perfect match.
– Cupcake had the corniest lines of the night. He referenced a pot of gold at one point, and said love was a battlefield.
– I love Tanner. It’s so funny that he knows he has no chance with Kaitlyn, and he even said that to her. He’s just there to have a good time and travel.
– I want the 2 on 1 date with JJ and Joe. At 9:30, I realized that it wasn’t going to happen this week. 😦
– Kaitlyn tweeted out “Just remember, when you judge me, you do not define me, you define yourself. think about that before sending out negativity to any1 tonight.” Good for her.
This week was another great episode of Nashville. I wanted to pinpoint a few of my favorite outfits from the episode. I’m really glad Juliette is back with her usual “power” outfits. I’ve missed her structured looks in season 3. Check out the photos below for more details.
Check out WornOnTV for more Nashville fashion! Hope you liked this post!
I love finding fashion websites to browse for clothing. The Lookbook Store is amazing with different deals and sales going on right now. I’ll leave the link below for their sale items. For today, I wanted to share some of their selection of shorts because I thought they were whimsical and fun, which is perfect for the summer. This season is all about lace, crocheted patterns, fringe, and prints. Check out the ones below. Below each picture, I left the link to each pair of shorts. I highly recommend using this website. It’s great for ideas, shopping and all things fashion.
I know the picture doesn’t show the print well, but it has white little leaves with teal polka dots! I love the crisp black collar and the dainty print on this blouse. I thoughtit was great for spring and got it at Promod on sale! The boots and jeans are both from Burlington Coat Factory ( I wear both all the time). I also thought putting my hair up would showcase the collar better.
Hope you liked this post! Don’t forget to follow me and comment below.