The Bachelorette was back with another strong episode as the drama intensified in the house, and we got some surprises with an unexpected exit, an injury and some dark horses emerging. Here are my top 5 after watching this episode.
Blake: Blake is still going strong with Becca. I loved how he called her his girlfriend. It was very endearing, but we do see him being a little uneasy this episode because he had to learn how to share her when he had so much one on one time early on. I think it’s only natural for the people who get dates early on to get a little territorial kinda like Nick from Andi’s season. But I think Blake won’t cause drama because of it. I’m a big Blake fan so I hope he doesn’t self-implode.
Jason: Becca has a crush on Jason and so do I. When he popped up on my screen last night, I was like “Who is this Jason guy? He’s so cute.” He stood out too because he laughed off Becca forgetting his name, and I actually thought he was going to get the group date rose. He has some Ben Higgins vibes because he comes off very charming and genuine. But more importantly, Jason’s reaction to Jordan and David was so hilarious that it made me like him even more.
Garrett: I really liked Garrett in this episode. He’s goofy and you can tell he doesn’t take himself too seriously. I can see why Becca likes him because he just comes off as such a good-natured person.
Jean: Jean is such a confident guy. How could you not like this guy? I’m pegging him as my dark horse.
Colton: Colton isn’t really my type so I don’t really get all the hype about him being the best looking guy, but it’s working for Becca because she was able to overlook how sketchy the whole Colton and Tia relationship was. I think he got away with it pretty easily. And I love all the girls supporting Becca, but I honestly feel like Tia wasn’t really over the situation. When Becca said “Do you think he was hoping it would be you as bachelorette?” Tia fresponded ” Probab…I mean possibly.” Also, if Colton really liked Tia, he wouldn’t have gone on the show.
- Jordan comes off better than David simply because he’s just minding his own business. This is sort of like how Corinne came off better than Taylor because Corinne was just doing Corinne while Taylor was constantly instigating unnecessary drama.
- Clay! Poor Clay. He’s such a sweet guy, and although I didn’t think he’d end up with Becca, I did foresee him going pretty far, so it was such a shame he left early.
- David falling was so scary. Bunk beds need rails.
- I have to bring up the Jordan and David fight because Wills, Jason and Jean’s reactions made me actually laugh out loud. So relatable for anyone that has been involved in friend drama when they don’t want anything to do with it.
- Chris had a great one on one date, but I think the preview makes him cause drama that he sort of started in the first episode. With that being said, I was so heartbroken by his story with his dad and it made me wanna root for him.
- I loved the guys who kept the nail polish on. It made the drama going on even more funny when you suddenly saw a flash of their nails.
- Becca was a little more lively this episode especially when she commented about Jordan’s matches. I don’t think Becca necessarily has the same fire that Rachel had, but she is definitely relatable because not everyone has that personality. She’s a little more laidback, but when she needs to hold her own, she can which is great.