I’m loving the floral, whimsical feel for summer clothing, and I love these looks from Pinterest. They incorporate fun summer patterns and light weight fabric that’s perfect to rock even in hot summer temperatures.
As we heard it last time, Rachel wants a man, not a boy. But these past couple of weeks have shown that she is indeed dealing with a mansion of boys.
First let’s get to the good stuff first. Here’s my top 5 based on the men we’ve seen in the past two episodes (sorry for not recapping episode 3)
Dean: Dean had his episode last night by just being himself. To me, he came off super authentic even when he was talking about his mom. It didn’t feel like a sob story because it kind of naturally came up during their conversation. I love that he was afraid to go on the blimp, but smiled nervously the whole way through. Dean is definitely a dark horse.
Peter: After their one on one date, Peter is still pretty high on my list. He did especially well this week while talking to Rachel one on one and then doing his adorably funny rap to Rachel. They’re just so darn cute together.
Bryan: I have mixed feelings about Bryan. I like him when they hang out one on one and then he starts going a little overboard with some of the lines he uses. Like he’s definitely used those lines with other girls before. Some people love him. I think Rachel is super into him so we’ll see.
Alex: Alex killed it on the Ellen date. He’s so charming with his crazy little outfits and honesty. I love how his personality really shined through in that date. My only concern is that we’re not even seeing that much of him, but I hope he goes far.
Eric: Eric came around this episode for me by actually using his time with Rachel well. I also think Rachel is super into him even though as an audience, we might not understand it. Maybe we’ll see more of his personality as the season continues.
- Lee was so awful. He’s so cocky with everything he says. He’s instigating everyone, and with everything I’ve been hearing about his racist and sexist Tweets, I’m not sure why the producers thought it’d be a good idea to bring someone like that on the show. I know certain people are cast to bring drama, but this is way over the line. That’s so unfair for Rachel to deal with.
- Iggy is annoying the crap out of me too. At least Lee knows he’s a villain. Iggy is just insecure so he keeps bringing up people’s names.
- We haven’t see that much of Josiah, but I like his personality. I thought he handled the Iggy situation pretty well, and he was so funny when he was recapping it to the other guys on the stairs.
- Poor, poor Rachel! She should not have all this pressure of being the first black bachelorette. That’s ABC’s fault, but it’s so sad that she has to deal with the repercussions.
- OK, Bryce and Brady..Fine, but DIGGY???? Nooo
- Regarding paradise, I really don’t want to get too into it, but it seems like everyone is taking sides with DeMario in terms of the cast. I feel bad for Corinne because everyone is slut-shaming her. I HATE the way the press is bringing up the fact that she hooked up with three other guys, and the way she acted on Nick’s season. What does that matter? Another perfect example of victim-blaming. DeMario is also getting a lot of unneeded comments from social media. We don’t know the situation completely, so let’s not judge.
- Congrats to Carly and Evan on their wedding on Saturday
- OK, that’s it for this week. I’ll be recapping the rest of the season as it goes, so stay tuned!