Raven: I really liked Raven’s date with Nick. It was fun, easygoing and just a nice normal date. But besides that, I love Raven’s personality. She has a sweet southern charm, but she’s also pretty headstrong and confident, which I’m sure is what attracted Nick to her. Her past relationship is super dark, and I love the way she told it without any sort of sugar coating on it. Raven really stood out this episode, and she rose to the top for me in this episode.
Vanessa: Vanessa is such an awesome human being. Her little scrapbook was a cute little reminder of how old school she seems in comparison to the other women. She and Nick have a very strong connection, so we’ll see what happens next.
Corinne: Corinne is crazy, but she wasn’t the craziest person in this episode. To me, Taylor came off as super entitled and demeaning toward Corinne. I mean, don’t get me wrong, Corinne is delusional in some of her thoughts, but at least she owns it and doesn’t bother the other women. She’s not being rude to any of the women, so I’m not sure why some of them feel the need to judge her and question her intentions when they should be focusing on Nick.
Rachel: Rachel is going far! I think she’s just having a slow start. We keep seeing small little scenes between her and Nick, but nobody seems to see her as a legitimate threat. I think she’s going to make it somewhat far, but until we see the one on one date, we will have to wait to see if there is a real connection.
Danielle M: How funny was Danielle when she read the date card? Love her. She just seems so chill.
Other Random Thoughts:
- Danielle L. didn’t make my top 5 because I honestly didn’t think there was that much of a real connection between the two of them. She just kept repeating the same thing over and over again. Maybe it was just nerves, but I don’t think there’s much to their relationship.
- The ex in the coffee shop was just about as real as the girl’s excitement of going to Milwaukee.
- Seriously, it didn’t add anything to the show really.
- Bella is killing it. She reminds me of the little sister from 500 Days of Summer.
- Cristen left! I loved her, and I hope she makes it on BIP.
- Nick handled Vanessa’s questioning pretty terribly. He really couldn’t defend himself, so he just reassured her. I guess in the moment, it worked out fine, but it did not read well on television.
- I saw Leah, Olivia and Corrine hanging out together on social media. I love when the villains ban together.