Here’s my top five after last night.
Luke: I think his entrance was endearing with the unicorn. It was a grand entrance, but it had meaning behind it. He also seems quieter than most of the guys, which hopefully means no drama for the season. He was favorite from the night.
Jordan: Jordan is clearly the frontrunner right now. He and Jojo had an instant attraction, and she seemed comfortable talking to him already. He is going to go really far, but that connection might fade like most first impression rose contestants have had in the past. I think all the guys are going to be super jealous.
Chase: I’m going to pick someone who wasn’t really featured in this episode because Ben wasn’t really featured in Kaitlyn’s season until a few episodes in. I also looked at the bios, and thought Jojo would like him based simply on his photo and picture.
James T.: Personality wise, I loved James. He was endearing when he was talking to Jojo. Jojo seems to fall for bad boys, and he doesn’t really fit that mold. Maybe he’ll be like the Jared of the season, where you’re surprised how far he comes.
Wells: I really liked his personality and he looked better than he did in his bio. I don’t think he’ll be Jojo’s pick, but I’m already thinking about Bachelor in Paradise.
Other Random Thoughts:
- Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Nick V. surprised everyone by being the man under the Saint Nick costume? XD
- I didn’t realize hobbies can be occupations: Hipster? Superfan?
- Speaking of Superfan, he came to the rescue when no one knew who Jake Pavelka was.
- Chad was a great narrator tonight.
- Daniel was everything. He was awkward, drunk and jumped into the pool. He was such a mess, and I loved him.
- I actually liked the scene with Ali, Des and Kaitlyn because they gave some solid advice.