I’ve been loving Priyanka Chopra’s red carpet looks this year, and she continues to look stunning in this blue Vionnet gown and Christian Louboutin shoes. Priyanka Chopra is also wearing Suzanne Kalan’s 18K Champagne Baguette Diamond Cuffs at the Elle Women in TV event. I love everything about this look. The dress is fun, flirty and her waves complete the look.
Here is a link to the cuffs by Suzanne Kalan : http://suzannekalan.com/
I really liked Aria and Hanna’s style on the last episode of Pretty Little Liars. I left my thoughts below, along with the links if you want to check out the clothing. Thanks to PLL Closet on tumblr, who always finds the details on the fashion from the show. Check out her blog here: http://pllcloset.tumblr.com/tagged/6×12
Here are my top 5 after watching episode 3 of The Bachelor.
Lauren B.: Ben made it very obvious that he likes Lauren a lot. His “dang you’re cute,” comment was a tell, along with another huge clue when he opened up about his dad. On these one on one dates, he makes an effort to let the girl open up, but this was the first time he opened up. Lauren and Ben have a natural chemistry, and it seems like she’s the front runner at this point. The bonus scene at the end was also very funny.
Caila: She broke down a bit tonight, but she still is in good standing because she had a great first date.
Jojo: Same as Caila. It looks like she might get a date next week.
Jubilee: Despite what the edit showed us, I don’t think what Jubilee did was that bad. She has proved that she’s very strong and honest to Ben, and they had a great date. I also think the comments were harmless and the girls were overreacting. I’m glad Ben stood up for her.
Amanda: Amanda did what Olivia couldn’t. She comforted Ben when he needed it. Amanda is definitely getting a lot of screen time for a reason.
- Reasons why girl on girl hate has to stop: watch the scene with the girls bashing Olivia. It’s very immature to make little digs at someone just because she’s a threat, especially on someone’s physical appearance.
- That being said, Olivia is still very confident, which is a great attitude to have. The edit is making her seem delusional though with her “signs” so it makes it seem like she isn’t Ben’s final pick.
- Lace leaving was actually pretty self-aware.
- Jami’s blue dress was so gorgeous. I loved the superman blue color.
- I also love Lauren B’s style. It’s very boho chic.
- Ben continues to be the perfect bachelor. He’s thrown in ridiculous girl drama, and still knows exactly how to diffuse the situation.
Here are my favorite looks from the Critic’s Choice Awards, and I’ve been loving some of the risks celebrities have been taking. Below are some of my favorites.
*Photos from Buzzfeed and People.com
After the last episode, here’s my top 5, along with other random thoughts.
Caila: Caila is exactly like I thought she was going to be. She’s the perfect amount of sweet and fun for Ben. She handled Kevin Hart and Ice Cube well, and just rolled with the punches. Her conversation with Ben about her last boyfriend was great. She was able to articulate that she was trying to catch up to the story of how they met.
Lauren B: I loved her yellow dress. We don’t know much about her, other than the fact that she’s a flight attendant, but Ben makes it very clear that she’s someone to watch despite having no dates.
Jojo: Jojo really broke out tonight. She seemed like the voice of reason during the group date (until she couldn’t figure out where Indiana was) and then Ben stole her and they had a classic “rooftop” moment that reminded me of Chris and Des.
Amanda: Amanda told Ben she has two kids, and she was able to open up more. She’s sweet, but was very upset over Olivia’s behavior. I was surprised when Amanda said Olivia was getting inside her head. She needs to be a little more confident.
Jubilee: Jubilee and Ben had a great moment. I think he’s very intrigued by her story. She seems like a very strong person and I liked her scenes during episode 2. It looks like next week is going to be drama though.
- It was actually pretty rude of Olivia to try to kiss Ben, knowing that the girls were watching the screen. I also didn’t include Olivia in my top 5 because I think she’s going to crash and burn.
- Lace and Olivia’s conversation was hilarious. How much time does Lace need with Ben?
- I love Shushanna. I wish we got more of her.
- I don’t know what was funnier, Ice Cube and Kevin Hart or Olivia’s facial expressions.
- Jade and Tanner are getting married really soon. That’s pretty early, but then again, they got engaged in a matter of three weeks.
- This cast reminds me of last season. Olivia= Britt, Jojo= Carly, Lace= Ashley S., Becca= Becca, and Amber=Amber.