Here is the link to a great article about traveling abroad. It’s written by Moira Shannon, and she gives some great tips.:http://www.srtrends.com/study-abroad-packing-the-dos-and-donts/
I was so glad we got some sort of “gathering,” because it’s always exciting to see the girl’s individual styles through dresses. I’m excited to see their prom dresses next week too. Here were my favorite looks from the episode.
I’m so glad Aria wore this adorable dress instead of the gray and white plaid one she showed Emily earlier in the episode. This green dress is more fun.The straps were unique and the pattern is so whimsical and artsy, which is a nice change from Aria’s edgy style.
This dress is very Spencer. It has a very classic feel to its silhouette, but I like that a belt was added. The yellow and green print is also very artsy and fitting for the event.
This is one of my favorite necklines. It’s very modern and the white really pops. I love that Hanna wore a leather jacket with this playsuit.
For more PLL Fashion Follow PLLCloset on Tumblr: http://pllcloset.tumblr.com/
It’s finally over, and I’ve got to say that the finale went by kind of quickly. Last season, it dragged for me, but the two hours flew by for me. It wasn’t that dramatic by any means, but I do have some thoughts on Shawn and Nick.
Shawn: I know some people are firmly Team Nick or Shawn, but I’m neither really. I just think the two guys got off on the wrong foot. And FINALLY, we get to see some cute moments between Shawn and Kaitlyn. This entire season was fogged by the stupid drama between Shawn and Nick, and we didn’t get to see why Kaitlyn liked Shawn so much. Now I get why. They had a lot of giddy moments during their last date, and though the first part was awkward, I’m glad they communicated that so effortlessly. His gift was also so thoughtful, and trumped Nick’s gift. And he was great during the family meeting. You can clearly see how in love Kaitlyn is with Shawn.
Nick: Poor Nick. He got second place twice, but I do think he handled himself way better than last season. The breakup was so uncomfortable to watch, especially because Kaitlyn let him get pretty far with his proposal. I also think he was unfair to get all upset over how much effort she put into the relationship. Wasn’t she supposed to? But during the After the Final Rose, he definitely redeemed himself a little bit.
Other Random Thoughts:
– Kaitlyn told her family that she slept with Nick? That’s also uncomfortable for Nick.
– Shawn asked for Kaitlyn’s mom and dad’s approval, instead of just her dad. I really loved that.
– I loved all the clothes Kaitlyn wore in this episode. She wore a blood orange lace dress and then a yellow/blue fit and flare dress. Both were adorable. I also liked her finale dress a lot. It was a soft blush color that complimented Kaitlyn’s skin.
– What was with the ring throwing? It was so dramatic and silly. He was devastated…Remember how chill Becca was when she got rejected?
– The Shawn/ Nick confrontation was so unnecessary. Their compliments in the beginning were so funny, and then they both say how much they regretted their petty drama. BUT Shawn said Nick said something in the house that they weren’t going to get into. Did anyone else catch that?
– Shawn knows how to please a crowd by throwing out a Ben H. mention.
– Shawn and Kaitlyn both seem really in love, and I hope they last. I didn’t see Chris or Andi ending up with their final picks, but I feel good about this couple. They kind of remind me of Des and Chris, who had to go through so much on the show, and it only made them stronger.
Bachelor in Paradise starts on Sunday, and I’m so excited. It looks like a crazy mess.
Small Notebooks: I love having a notebook to jot down quick notes, so I really liked both of these notebooks. I usually write down notes for class or blog ideas in these. The blue one was $3.00 at Home Goods, and the other was a gift by Louise Carey.
Bright Picture Frames: I love having pops of color, and I really liked this color combo. A fun frame is perfect to put pictures of your family and friends in.
Printed Pajamas: For the lazy Sundays where you’re in your pajamas all day, I think these shorts and pajama bottom are perfect for college because you can’t even tell it’s sleepwear. The blue crocheted pair were a gift from Target. The dark blue shorts were $9.99 from Burlington, and the Cynthia Rowley bottoms were also $9.99.
Fragrance Sachets: These are great to throw in your drawers of clothes and your closet. These were $2.99 at Burlington and they’re vanilla coconut. They make your clothes smell fresh, and I really like this warm scent.
Fun Folders: Remember that these are the folders that you’re going to be throwing on your desk after class. These were a $1.00 at Target, and it reminds me of shopping for the printed folders when I was in elementary school.
I love Jennifer Lawrence’s personality ( who doesn’t?), but I’ve been looking at some of her newer red carpet looks and loved them. Here are my favorite looks from her. I was surprised by how much sparkle she wears. I really like the one right below. I also like some of her chic looks like the white crop top further down.